Colic is defined as inconsolable crying that occurs or several hours each day, usually on the evening. Colic usually declares itself by two to four weeks, and symptoms usually disappear by four months. It is still poorly understood, but here are some tips for comforting your colicky baby.
- Lay your baby across your knees and gently pat her back.
- Lay your baby on her back and press her legs into a deep knee bend to help expel wind.
- Massage your baby’s abdomen in a circular pattern.
- Walk around holding your baby and patting his back.
- Hold your baby in different positions until you find one that is comfortable for her, such as across your arm or facing out while you hold her stomach.
- Take your baby for a drive in the car.
related article about crying baby;
crying frustated baby, crying overstimulated baby , crying baby is sick , crying baby is tired , crying babytis distressed, crying baby is in pain, crying baby is hungry, cying baby has colic, Tips to calm colic baby